Buy these Reusable Resources; get these files:
- PDF: 72 pages, An enterprise’s Team Management System (TMS) aligns all teammate attitudes and work behavior throughout the organization. More – Resources
- Word Document: 52 pages, Team Management System – Reusable Resources
- Ebook: PDF, 284 pages – Achieve Your Organization’s Strategic Plan: Create a Team Management System to Ensure All Teams Work As One
- Ebook: ePUB, 284 pages – Achieve Your Organization’s Strategic Plan: Create a Team Management System to Ensure All Teams Work as One
Buy the Paperback Book at Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Together they include the models, resources, and exercises from RMT’s book Achieve Your Organization’s Strategic Plan: Create a Right-Minded Team Management System to Ensure All Teams Work as One.
If you purchased this book here at Right-Minded Teamwork, you already have these materials.
If you purchased this book elsewhere, buy these Reusable Resources & Templates for use in your team. You’ll be glad you did. Just add to the cart and use the coupon code found in the Resouces Section of your book for a special discounted price.
Reusable Resources Content
- Steering Team Charter
- An Orientation: Introducing our Team Management System [TMS]
- Team Performance Factor Assessment
- 5 Elements: RMT Implementation Plan
- 5 Reusable Workshop Agendas for your RMT Implementation Plan
- Team Report of Improvement
- 30 The Right-Minded Teamwork model includes a list of 30 behavioral and process-oriented teammate attitudes and behaviors. More
- TMS Four Phases Graphic
- 5 Elements of Right-Minded Teamwork
- Continuous Team Improvement
- 12 Steps: How to Design a Right-Minded Team-Building Workshop
- Meeting Plan Checklist
- Top 10 To-Dos for Facilitating Successful Meetings
- How to Apply the Right Choice Model
These materials are intended to help you and your team create and sustain Right-Minded Teamwork. They are for you to use in your team. These materials may not be re-sold or given away to other people.
Right-Minded Teamwork is everyone’s right!
Thank you for your desire to create Right-Minded Teamwork throughout your organization. You believe, like many others, it is everyone’s right to work together as one unified team and organization, and every person, including you and your teammates, may exercise their right – right now. Thank you for doing your part.
You see, by creating Right-Minded Teamwork in your organization, you help make the world a better place for everyone, everywhere, forever. Let’s get started right now.