Ready to see your team shine? With Right-Minded Teamwork (RMT), your team can compassionately address interpersonal conflict, regain focus, and produce astounding results.
What Is This Book About?
RMT is an intelligent and empowering teamwork system that guides teams to overcome interpersonal challenges, improve processes, and work together seamlessly to achieve business goals. It is a business-oriented, psychological approach to team building where acceptance, forgiveness, and adjustment are teammate characteristics, and Creating 100% customer satisfaction is a primary goal of Right-Minded Teamwork. More is the team’s result. RMT produces positive business results by allowing your team to work together as one, do no harm, and get real work done.
In this book, you will learn about RMT’s core framework of interlocking teamwork components, called the 5 Elements:
- Business Goal: Align your team’s vision, mission, objectives, and goals to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Psychological Goal: Clearly identify your team’s “What you believe is your thought system. Pause and reflect on this truth, and above all, be thankful that it is true. More,” including values, attitudes, and behaviors, and commit to Right-Minded Thinking.
- A Work Agreement is a collective teammate promise to transform non-productive, adversarial behavior into collaborative teamwork behavior. More: Create team-wide promises to follow agreed-upon work processes and interpersonal behavioral standards.
- RMT’s Team Operating System is a six-step, 90-day, continuous improvement system that organizes team functions to increase the likelihood of achieving customer satisfaction. More: Establish a 90-day, continuous improvement system that keeps your team on track and moving towards your goals.
- Right-Minded Teammates: Develop and strengthen teammate skills and abilities to achieve individual and team goals.
First, we’ll take an in-depth look at each of RMT’s 5 Elements. Once you understand the 5 Elements and how they work together to form the foundation of RMT, we’ll review a proven implementation plan consisting of three, team-building workshops conducted over a six-to-12-month period. After your team completes their third workshop, you will move into a 90-day, continuous improvement operating plan that allows the team to achieve their goals, do no harm, and work together as one.
Is This Book for You?
This book will teach you exactly how to implement Right-Minded Teamwork in your team. It will also teach you about RMT’s unique set of teamwork tools. In fact, every single RMT method from the full RMT series of eight books is linked to this 5 Elements model.
While this book is primarily intended as a resource for team leaders and facilitators, it is also much more than that. The content you will find here can positively benefit everyone, everywhere, on any team. RMT is a universal, self-evident, self-validating process with the power to transform even the most challenging team situations.
Real-World Team Building
Most team-building programs do not address or resolve a team’s real issues. There are many common team-building practices, like education, games, and social events, but as far as real team building goes, none of these approaches is effective. Not one of them produces proven, reliable results.
Right-Minded Teamwork is the most reliable way to achieve and sustain high-performance teamwork. It is a real-world approach to team building that directly addresses team issues in a non-confrontational, compassionate way.
Apply RMT, and improve work processes while strengthening teammate relationships.
Apply RMT, and help your team achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Apply RMT, and make the world a better place.
Everything You Need to Get Started Is Here!
This package contains these downloadable files:
- Ebook: PDF, 264 pages – Right-Minded Teamwork in Any Team
- Ebook: ePUB, 264 pages – Right-Minded Teamwork in Any Team
- PDF: 65 pages, Right-Minded Teamwork in Any Team – Resources
- Word Document: 14 pages, Right-Minded Teamwork in Any Team – Reusable Resources
***NOTE: This ebook package includes accompanying Reusable Resources specific to this book. Paperback purchases made through Amazon or Barnes & Noble do NOT automatically include these Reusable Resources, though they may be purchased separately on this website. Look for a discount code in the Resources section of your book, and return to this site to make your purchase.
New to Right-Minded Teamwork?
For more on the philosophy behind RMT, check out the FREE ebook package, In this short story, we will meet three characters: Reason, Ego and the Decision-Maker. Each plays a key role in creating or destroying teamwork. More: The Philosophy and Process for Creating a Right-Minded Teamwork Works Together as One. It provides a comprehensive introduction to RMT’s ultimate, real-world, team-building philosophy and process.
A Note from Dan Hogan, Co-Creator of RMT
As I write this, RMT is, to my knowledge, the only model of its kind. However, I pray it is not unique. I hope one day real-world methodologies like RMT become the prevailing team-building approach around the world.
I’m optimistic this future is on its way because I know I’m not alone in wishing for it. Though I’m now retired from active facilitation, for decades, I served teams around the globe as a Certified Master Facilitator. I repeatedly heard my clients express the same desire I had: That this kind of approach to team-building would become commonplace, for the betterment of everyone. They were changed by our work together and what they learned, and many of them went on to share RMT’s concepts and principles with others.
Through them, the ripple effect began. Through you, it can continue. Together, with the help of RMT, we will build teams that do no harm, get work done, and work as one.