Most team-building programs have a problem: They do not address or resolve a team’s real issues. That is because team games, outdoor exercises, and social events cannot produce reliable results.
Right-Minded Teamwork (RMT) can. This real-world, team-building method addresses and resolves your team’s real issues in a non-confrontational, compassionate, and lasting way.
What Is This Training Program About?
Whether you are a team facilitator, team leader, or teammate, this active learning program will teach you RMT’s proven, twelve-step approach to designing powerfully effective, team-building workshops.
Teammates will actually want to attend your events because they know they will get real work done.
Online Training Class Enrollment
This complete training package includes a full video training course, customizable resources, and an ebook copy of Design a Right-Minded Team-Building Workshop: 12 Steps to Create a Team That Works as One.
Once you invest in RMT’s Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop program, you will automatically be enrolled in the online training class.
In your inbox, you will receive:
- A detailed review of the program’s key concepts from Certified Master Facilitator and author Dan Hogan, including an explanation of why, based on decades of real-world, team-building facilitation experience, this unique approach actually works
- Private, unlimited access to over two hours of video instruction and training
- Reusable templates and checklists
- Valuable team-building exercises, including a “pulse check” team survey you can use and reuse
- Expert guidance to ensure you feel supported and sure as you successfully apply every single one of the 12 Steps
Curious what this training program is all about? Watch the Introduction Lesson for FREE right now:
Others Are Saying…
“This course provided me with a rational, structured approach to identifying and achieving the true goals of a team-building workshop.” Roger Baker, former Anaheim Police Chief
“[RMT’s 12 Steps training program] gave me an awareness of tools and processes to use to ensure I design the best possible workshops… addressing the true root cause of whatever issues there are.” Lydia Cole, Team Facilitator, formerly Ultra Electronics
“All steps you gave are practical and implementable. I am grateful to you for providing such invaluable training.” Devendra Gabhawala, Lead-Learning & Development, Enercon India, Ltd.
An Overview of RMT’s 12 Steps
- Contract: Designing the workshop (Steps 1-9)
- Commence: Facilitating the workshop (Step 10)
- Carry On: Keeping up momentum (Steps 11-12)
As you can see, the initial Contract phase makes up a substantial portion of the 12 Steps process, covering Steps 1-9. During this phase, you carefully construct your workshop, working with both the team leader and teammates. By interviewing teammates and strategically incorporating their input, you ensure active buy-in and participation during your workshop event.
With the team on board, you enter the second phase and execute your workshop, facilitating team discussion in a Right-Minded manner. Steps 11 and 12 comprise the final phase, in which your team implements new learnings and teamwork processes from their real-world, team-building workshop.
Everything You Need to Get Started Is Here!
This package contains these downloadable files:
- Ebook: PDF, 362 pages – Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop: 12 Steps
- Ebook: ePUB, 362 pages – Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop: 12 Steps
- PDF: 66 pages, Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop: Resources
- Word Document: 18 pages, Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop: Reusable Resources
- Bonus ebook PDF: In this short story, we will meet three characters: Reason, Ego and the Decision-Maker. Each plays a key role in creating or destroying teamwork.
***NOTE: This RMT training course and package includes an ebook version of Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop: 12 Steps to Create a Team That Works as One. If you are interested in purchasing a paperback copy of this book, or if you would like to invest in only the ebook and NOT the full training package, please visit Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
A Note from Dan Hogan, Co-Creator of RMT
In the thirty-five years of my team-building career, I facilitated over 500 teams in seven countries. For every workshop I led, I used RMT’s 12 Steps. Though the teammates and team leaders I served weren’t always aware of the process we were following, they definitely appreciated the results.
Today, RMT has improved the lives and teams of thousands of people worldwide. Though I no longer actively facilitate, leaving it to the next generation of team leaders and facilitators to carry on Reason’s message of Oneness is a psychological state of mind. It can be described in many ways using phrases such do no harm, and work as one. Separateness is its opposite. and shared interest, I will always continue to support those who believe in Right-Minded Teamwork. If you choose to add RMT to your team-building toolkit, I’ll be here, ready to offer direction.
Of course, you can also blaze your own trail: All RMT’s tools and packages are openly available, with no licensing or certification requirements. The only thing you need to get started is an open mind and a willingness to apply what you learn.
Better teamwork can be yours with Right-Minded Teamwork.