What Can Right-Minded Teamwork Do for My Team?
Ready to improve your team? With Right-Minded Teamwork, you can.
At its core, Right-Minded Teamwork breaks down to a 5-element method and a 12-step process to create powerfully effective team building workshops. The two work hand-in-hand to encourage change and team growth, like this:
Together, the two parts of Right-Minded Teamwork - the 5-element method and the 12-step process - form a powerful continuous improvement loop designed to move any team from dysfunction to cohesion and success.
Right-Minded Teamwork is simple, easy to understand, and effective. Get started today.
- Use Right-Minded Team Operating System Rated 5.00 out of 5$4.00
- Use Preventions and Interventions to Guarantee Team Workshop Success $2.00
- Defining Teammate Roles and Responsibilities Exercise Using These Four Questions Rated 5.00 out of 5$0.00
Meet Right-Minded Teamwork Creator, Dan Hogan
Hello! I’m Dan Hogan, founder of Lord & Hogan, LLC. I’ve spent my 35-year career supporting team leaders and team building facilitators to overcome obstacles and embrace strategic growth and team improvement.
Over the years, I’ve worked with hundreds of teams as an organizational development coach, performance consultant, and Certified Master Facilitator. Along the way, I’ve come across all kinds of teamwork issues.
These are just a few of the major teamwork challenges I’ve helped my clients overcome:
- Lack of trust among teammates
- Poor team member communication
- Ineffective team meetings
- Lack of transparency or participation
- Difficult or poor decision-making
So if you’re struggling through growing pains like these, take a deep breath. These kinds of problems are exactly why I created Right-Minded Teamwork.
In order to succeed, you need a clear, straightforward approach designed to produce real, long-term results.
As a business-oriented, psychological approach to team building focused on acceptance, forgiveness and self-adjustment, Right-Minded Teamwork does just that.