These meeting plan checklist topics are thoroughly discussed and INCLUDED in the 12 Step How to Design a Right-Minded Team Building Workshop.
Use these templates to plan your meetings and report your team’s improvement.
Meeting Plan Checklist Topics
- Purpose of meeting
- Outcomes of meeting
- Stakeholders – WIIFM – what’s in it for me?
- What do participants need to do to prepare?
- Decision-Making & fallback method
- Barriers to a successful: Process or People
- Prevention & Interventions
- Meeting Roles & Responsibilities: Facilitator, Scribe, Sponsor
- Room Arrangements & Other logistics
- Meeting Notes and distribution
- Follow-up strategies & action items
Start Using Today
While you’re at it, download our Free eBook – Reason, Ego & the Right-Minded Teamwork Myth: The Philosophy and Process for Creating a Right-Minded Team That Works as One.
This book teaches two significant Right-Minded Teamwork (RMT) concepts:
- The RMT Myth, a short tale that presents the underlying teamwork philosophy, and
- The RMT team-building process.
The RMT Myth is a short, simple story. It follows three characters: Reason, Ego, and you, the Decision-Maker. The myth illustrates the Right-Minded Teamwork philosophy, sort of like an aspirational thought system. The RMT process is a set of interconnected, team-building methods that together form a self-perpetuating, continuous improvement system.