Right-Minded Teammates have diverse backgrounds, vastly different experiences, and display a wide range of skills. No two are alike. Still, there are certain characteristics all Right-Minded Teammates share.
- Trust – the foundation for other nine
- Honesty – is consistency of thought and deed
- Tolerance – is non-judgmental
- Gentleness – non-judgmental or Do No Harm
- Joy – is the inevitable result of the characteristics
- Defenselessness – one understands that defenses are foolish
- Generosity – to receive, we give all we know
- Patience – by being tolerant and gentle, patience come naturally
- Open-Mindedness – being defenseless, open-mindedness is easy
- Faithfulness – is our trust in one another
When you help your team create and live team Work Agreements, they will be well on their way to living these characteristics.
How does the Right-Minded Teammate live these characteristics?
They do two things when difficult situations occur.
First, they remind themselves of their commitment to thinking in a do-no-harm way.
Second, they choose to demonstrate do-no-harm behaviors that align with their Right-Minded attitudes, such as finding solutions to challenging situations.
Download these characteristics for the complete definition of each, and get started applying them in your team, today!
These characteristics are necessary for demonstrating a Right-Minded Teammate’s Attitude & Behavior.