All Right-Minded Teammates Embrace These Characteristics to…
Do No Harm & Work As One!
- Trust – the foundation for the other nine
- Honesty – is the consistency of thought and deed
- Tolerance – is non-judgmental
- Gentleness – non-judgmental or Do No Harm
- Joy – is the inevitable result of the characteristics
- Defenselessness – one understands that defenses are foolish
- Generosity – to receive, we give all we know
- Patience – by being tolerant and gentle, patience come naturally
- Open-Mindedness – being defenseless, open-mindedness is easy
- Faithfulness – is our trust in one another
When you help your team create and live team A Work Agreement is a collective teammate promise to transform non-productive, adversarial behavior into collaborative teamwork behavior. More, they will be well on their way to living these 10 characteristics.
How does a teammate actively embrace these characteristics?
First, they remind themselves of their commitment to thinking in a do-no-harm way.
Second, they choose to demonstrate do-no-harm behaviors that align with their Right-Minded attitudes [as described in the team Work Agreements], such as finding solutions to challenging situations.
It is not always easy to do these two things, but it is always that simple.
Download these characteristics for the complete definition of each, and get started applying them in your team, today!