Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop
Reusable Resources & Templates
Welcome to Right-Minded Teamwork (RMT).
This book contains models, resources, and exercises from RMT’s book Design a Right-Minded Team-Building Workshop: 12 Steps to Create a Team That Works as One.
These materials are intended to help you and your team create and sustain Right-Minded Teamwork. They are for you to use in your team. These materials may not be re-sold or given away to other people.
Thank you for your desire to create Right-Minded Teamwork. You believe, like many others, it is everyone’s right to work together as one unified team, and every person, including you and your teammates, may exercise their right – right now. Thank you for doing your part. You see, by creating Right-Minded Teamwork, you help make the world a better place for everyone, everywhere, forever. Let’s get started right now.
Dan Hogan, Certified Master Facilitator
Table of Contents
- Possible Questions to Ask in First Team Leader Meeting
- 1st Draft Team-Building Workshop Agenda & Punch List
- Announcing Workshop via Email – a Template
- Facilitator Interview Questions
- 2nd Draft Team-Building Workshop Agenda & Punch List
- 30 Right-Minded Teamwork Attitudes & Behaviors
- Roles & Responsibilities
- 12 Steps: How to Design a Right-Minded Team-Building Workshop
- 5 Elements of Right-Minded Teamwork
- RMT’s 5 Elements Implementation Plan
- Continuous Team Improvement
- Meeting Plan Checklist
- Top 10 To-Dos for Facilitating Successful Meetings
- How to Apply the Right Choice Model
- Team-Building Workshop Agenda
- Team Report of Improvement
Teammate Development Exercises
- Trust Dialogue Team-Building Exercise
- About Me & My Preferences Team-Building Exercise
- Defining Teammate Roles and Responsibilities Exercise Using 4 Questions