Everything you need to Design a Right-Minded, Team-Building Workshop is right here!
Buy these Reusable Resources; get these files:
- PDF: Ebook, 362 pages – Design RMT Workshop 12 Steps
- Ebook: ePUB, 362 pages – Design RMT Workshop 12 Steps
- PDF: 66 pages, Design RMT Workshop 12 Steps – Resources
- Word Document: 18 pages, Design RMT Workshop 12 Steps – Reusable Resources
- PDF: Ebook – Reason, Ego & the Right-Minded Teamwork MythIn this short story, we will meet three characters: Reason, Ego and the Decision-Maker. Each plays a key role in creating or destroying teamwork. More
- Enrollment: You will be automatically enrolled in the 12 Steps online training class delivered to your inbox
Buy the Paperback Book at Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Reusable Resources Content
- Possible Questions to Ask in First Team Leader Meeting – Step 1
- 1st Draft Team-Building Workshop Agenda & Punch List – Step 4
- Announcing Workshop via Email – a Template – Step 5
- Facilitator Interview Questions – Step 7
- 2nd Draft Team-Building Workshop Agenda & Punch List – Step 8
- 30 Right-Minded Teamwork Attitudes & BehaviorsThe Right-Minded Teamwork model includes a list of 30 behavioral and process-oriented teammate attitudes and behaviors. More
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Private, unlimited access to an online training class with over two hours of audio instruction
- When you purchase this package, you will be automatically enrolled
- You will immediately receive an email connecting you to the Introductory class and over the following five weeks you will receive an email with a link to each of the 12 steps
- To view the Introductory class for FREE – scroll down to the bottom of this page to watch the video
- You may also watch all 12-step lessons back-to-back after your purchase
- 5 Elements of Right-Minded Teamwork
- RMT’s 5 Elements Implementation Plan
- Continuous Team Improvement
- 12 Steps: How to Design a Right-Minded Team-Building Workshop
- Meeting Plan Checklist
- Top 10 To-Dos for Facilitating Successful Meetings
- How to Apply the Right Choice Model
- Team-Building Workshop Agenda
- Team Report of Improvement
Teammate Development Exercises
- Trust Dialogue Team-Building Exercise
- About Me & My Preferences Team-Building Exercise
- Defining Teammate Roles and Responsibilities Exercise Using 4 Questions
Reason, Ego & the Decision-Maker
- ReasonReason is a mythological character and symbolic guide who shows you how to think and behave in a Right-Minded way. As your Right-Minded teacher, Reason helps you differentiate and choose between Right-Minded and wrong-minded attitudes and behaviors. More, EgoEgo is the negative, wrong-minded teacher who continually tells you how difficult the world is and how you must constantly fight to survive. More, and the Right-Minded Teamwork Myth
Want Better Teamwork?
Apply the 12 Steps with the Right-Minded Teamwork method!
Above all, it is worth stating and restating: Right-Minded Teamwork has nothing to do with right-brain thinking or right-wing viewpoints. Moreover, RMT has everything to do with what you and your teammates collectively decide is “right.”
Therefore, your team’s choices – captured in your team Work AgreementsA Work Agreement is a collective teammate promise to transform non-productive, adversarial behavior into collaborative teamwork behavior. More – on what acceptable work behavior and efficient processes look like define your team’s Right-Minded Teamwork “thought systemWhat you believe is your thought system. Pause and reflect on this truth, and above all, be thankful that it is true. More.” In short, the “right” way of doing, being, and behaving is the way that is right for your team. The “right” way is how your team decides you will do no harm and work as one.
So, to conclude, start using the 12 Steps to design your team-building workshops so that you create and sustain the 5 elements of Right-Minded Teamwork in your team!
Download both of these powerful team-building methods today!
Right-Minded Teamwork is everyone’s right!
Thank you for your desire to create Right-Minded Teamwork in your team. You believe, like many others, it is everyone’s right to work together as one unified team and every person, including you and your teammates, may exercise their right – right now. Thank you for doing your part.
You see, by creating Right-Minded Teamwork in your team and organization, you help make the world a better place for everyone, everywhere, forever. Let’s get started right now.
Watch the Introduction Lesson For Free
Dan Hogan (verified owner) –
Hello fellow teammates! Dan Hogan here. I’m the co-creator of Right-Minded Teamwork.
I used these “reusable resources” to help design and facilitate hundreds of teams in creating “teams that work together as one” over my three-decade career. Now you can have these too.