Right-Minded Teamwork is a business-oriented, psychological approach to team building where acceptance, forgiveness, and adjustment are teammate characteristics, and Creating 100% customer satisfaction is a primary goal of Right-Minded Teamwork. is the team’s result.
Right-Minded Teamwork is built off a framework of 5 Elements consisting of two goals and three teamwork methods.
- Team Business Goal: Achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Team Psychological Goal: Commit to Right-Minded Thinking
- Team A Work Agreement is a collective promise made by teammates to transform non-productive behavior into collaborative teamwork behavior.: Create & Follow Commitments
- RMT’s Team Operating System is a six-step, 90-day, continuous improvement system that organizes team functions to increase the likelihood of achieving customer satisfaction.: Make It Effective & Efficient
- Right-Minded Teammates: Strengthen Individual Performance
To learn more, go to RightMindedTeamwork.com or your favorite book retailer, and pick up your copy of Right-Minded Teamwork in Any Team: The Ultimate Team-Building Method to Create a Team That Works as One.