Right-Minded Teamwork is a business-oriented, psychological approach to team building where acceptance, forgiveness, and adjustment are teammate characteristics, and Creating 100% customer satisfaction is a primary goal of Right-Minded Teamwork. More is the team’s result.
There are many so-called team-building methods [think silly team games] but they are not worth the time or energy.
There is a BETTER WAY, and that is the real-world team-building WAY, like Right-Minded Teamwork [RMT].
RMT is built off a framework of 5 Elements consisting of two goals and three teamwork methods.
- Team Business Goal: Achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Team Psychological Goal: Commit to Right-Minded Thinking
- Team A Work Agreement is a collective teammate promise to transform non-productive, adversarial behavior into collaborative teamwork behavior. More: Create & Follow Commitments
- RMT’s Team Operating System is a six-step, 90-day, continuous improvement system that organizes team functions to increase the likelihood of achieving customer satisfaction. More: Make It Effective & Efficient
- Right-Minded Teammates: Strengthen Individual Performance
To learn more, pick up your copy of Right-Minded Teamwork in Any Team: The Ultimate Team-Building Method to Create a Team That Works as One.