Buy these Reusable Resources; get these files:
- PDF: 28 pages, How to Apply the The model is a teaching aid that helps your team choose a set of unique, “right” teamwork attitudes and behaviors. More – Resources
- PDF: Printing Instructions – Cards & Poster; See VIDEO below, too
- PDF: Right-Minded Teamwork Choice Model 8×11 Inch Poster – Front & Back
- Word: Right-Minded Teamwork Choice Model 3×4 Inch Cards – Front
- Word: Right-Minded Teamwork Choice Model 3×4 Inch Cards – Back
- Ebook, PDF – How to Apply the Right Choice Model
- Ebook, ePUB – How to Apply the Right Choice Model
Buy the Paperback Book at Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Together they include the models, resources, and exercises from RMT’s book How to Apply the Right Choice Model: Create a Right-Minded Team That Works as One.
If you purchased this book here at Right-Minded Teamwork, you already have these materials.
If you purchased this book elsewhere, buy these Reusable Resources & Templates for use in your team. You’ll be glad you did. Just add to the cart and use the 15% off coupon code found in the Resouces Section of your book for a special discounted price.
Reusable Resources Content
- Printing the Right-Minded Teamwork Choice Model 3×4 Inch Cards
- Printing the Right-Minded Teamwork Choice Model 8×11 Inch Poster
- 30 The Right-Minded Teamwork model includes a list of 30 behavioral and process-oriented teammate attitudes and behaviors. More
- 5 Elements of Right-Minded Teamwork
- RMT’s 5 Elements Implementation Plan
- Continuous Team Improvement
- 12 Steps: How to Design a Right-Minded Team-Building Workshop
Reason, Ego & the Decision-Maker
- Reason is a mythological character and symbolic guide who shows you how to think and behave in a Right-Minded way. As your Right-Minded teacher, Reason helps you differentiate and choose between Right-Minded and wrong-minded attitudes and behaviors. More, Ego is the negative, wrong-minded teacher who continually tells you how difficult the world is and how you must constantly fight to survive. More, and the Right-Minded Teamwork Myth
Video – How to Print Right Choice Cards
These materials are intended to help you and your team create and sustain Right-Minded Teamwork. They are for you to use in your team. These materials may not be re-sold or given away to other people.
Right-Minded Teamwork is everyone’s right!
Thank you for your desire to create Right-Minded Teamwork in your team. You believe, like many others, it is everyone’s right to work together as one unified team and every person, including you and your teammates, may exercise their right – right now. Thank you for doing your part.
You see, by creating Right-Minded Teamwork in your team and organization, you help make the world a better place for everyone, everywhere, forever. Let’s get started right now.