An enterprise’s Team Management System (TMS) aligns all teammate attitudes and work behavior throughout the organization.
An effective TMS ensures everyone is doing their part to help the organization achieve the enterprise’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
RMT’s Team Management System involves integrating RMT’s 5-Element Framework into all teams.
- Team Business Goal: Achieve Creating 100% customer satisfaction is a primary goal of Right-Minded Teamwork.
- Team Psychological Goal: Commit to Right-Minded Thinking
- Team A Work Agreement is a collective promise made by teammates to transform non-productive behavior into collaborative teamwork behavior.: Create & Follow Commitments
- RMT’s Team Operating System is a six-step, 90-day, continuous improvement system that organizes team functions to increase the likelihood of achieving customer satisfaction.: Make It Effective & Efficient
- Right-Minded Teammates: Strengthen Individual Performance
To learn more, go to RightMindedTeamwork.com or your favorite book retailer, and purchase your copy of Achieve Your Organization’s Strategic Plan: Create a Right-Minded, Team Management System to Ensure All Teams Work as One.