Team Performance Assessment – Your Team’s Quarterly Scorecard
The TPA is currently being updated with new capabilities.
If you would like to be notified when it’s available, please give us your name below. 🙂
Overview and the Four Package Components
The Team Performance Assessment [TPA] is a “perception” survey.
It’s designed to give face-validity and performance data as to how teammates work together towards accomplishing team goals. That makes this a valuable tool because, as you know, teammates act and behave according to what they “perceive.”
Wouldn’t your team benefit by knowing what teammates perceive and believe? Of course, you would.
The Right-Minded Teamwork method advocates every team has two goals.
- The business goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- The psychological goal is to create right-minded team values and follow them while teammates perform their team roles and responsibilities.
The Team Performance Assessment functions as your team quarterly performance scorecard. It’s a way to track your progress towards achieving your team goals.
Conduct your assessment once every three to four months, and you will quickly see trends and patterns.
The survey is a positive recognition tool, as well. It provides evidence teamwork is improving, which spurs continuous improvement.
The Team Performance Assessment is also an early warning system that spots negative trends that might hurt performance, such as mediocre quality, overruns, lack of alignment, or poor customer relationships.
Therefore, this warning gives you time to mitigate the issues quickly.
One of the best ways to transform a difficult team challenge is to create and follow team working agreements.
These People Came Together with Their TPA and Team Work Agreements
One year after using their TPA and creating work agreements, this team completely turned around. They had recommitted to their shared goals and were honoring their work agreements.
As a result, they experienced:
- 78% increase in teammate trust
- 46% increase in mutual support
- 61% increase in complying with decisions
- Over $350,000 in savings.
This survey and team exercise will help you:
- Identify potential teamwork improvement opportunities,
- Give positive recognition to those deserving teammates and
- Track the team’s performance trends.
Four Components of Your Assessment Package
When you purchased the Team Performance Assessment Package, you received these four component downloads.
1. Team Performance Assessment User’s Guide.
2. TPA 20-Question Team Performance Assessment Questionnaire to distribute to your teammates.
3. You will receive a TPA Summary Report template where you will present your team’s survey results. This report is also your team performance scorecard.
4. TPA Excel Calculator, which is where you will compile your survey data.
TPA is Integrated into Right-Minded Teamwork
Give us your name here, and we will let you know when the
new Team Performance Assessment is available.