There are two Right-Minded Teamwork Implementation Plans: Quick Start and Standard.
Quick Start Steps
Start your Right-Minded Teamwork journey without having to study all 8 RMT books.
Conduct your 1st team-building workshop. At its end, agree on “what” your team will address in your 2nd workshop plus set the date.
1. Identify a teamwork issue that needs addressing, improving, or correcting.
2. In the 1st workshop, all teammates …
- Discuss and define the issue and when everyone agrees on what the problem actually is,
- Teammates discuss and agree on solutions that result in team Work Agreements
3. All teammates actively live their team Work Agreements by
- Tracking progress
- Make needed adjustments along the way and then
- Measure the team’s improvement results
4. Repeat steps 1-3
- Conduct your 2nd workshop
- Facilitate a team-building workshop every 2-3 months
To Learn More
Download this article to learn more about RMT’s Standard Plan and the three books that contain the entire plan.