This package contains five files:
- PDF: 25 pages, Achieving Right-Minded Teamwork involves adopting an attitude of mindfulness. 7 Mindfulness Training Lessons teaches you to do no harm as you work as one with your teammates. More – Reusable Resources
- PDF: Printing Instructions – Cards & Poster
- PDF: Right-Minded Teamwork 7 Lessons 8×11 Inch Poster
- Word Document: 7 Mindfulness Training Lessons 3×4 Inch Cards – Front
- Word Document: 7 Mindfulness Training Lessons 3×4 Inch Cards – Back
- Ebook, PDF – 7 Mindfulness Training Lessons
- Ebook: ePUB, 150 pages – 7 Mindfulness Training Lessons
Buy Paperback Book at Amazon
Together they include the models, resources, and exercises from RMT’s book 7 Mindful Training Lessons: Improve Teammates’ Ability to Work as One with Right-Minded Thinking.
If you purchased this book here at Right-Minded Teamwork, you already have these materials.
If you purchased this book elsewhere, buy these Reusable Resources & Templates for use in your team. You’ll be glad you did. Just add to the cart and use the 15% off coupon code found in the Resouces Section of your book for a special discounted price.
Reusable Resources Content
- Printing the 7 Mindful Lessons 3×4 Inch Cards
- Printing the 7 Mindful Lessons 8×11 Inch Poster
- 30 The Right-Minded Teamwork model includes a list of 30 behavioral and process-oriented teammate attitudes and behaviors. More
- 5 Elements of Right-Minded Teamwork
- Continuous Team Improvement
- 12 Steps: How to Design a Right-Minded Team-Building Workshop
These materials are intended to help you and your team create and sustain Right-Minded Teamwork. They are for you to use in your team. These materials may not be re-sold or given away to other people.
Right-Minded Teamwork is everyone’s right!
Thank you for your desire to create Right-Minded Teamwork in your team. You believe, like many others, it is everyone’s right to work together as one unified team and every person, including you and your teammates, may exercise their right – right now. Thank you for doing your part.
You see, by creating Right-Minded Teamwork in your team and organization, you help make the world a better place for everyone, everywhere, forever. Let’s get started right now.