This is a very powerful and impactful exercise. It’s recommended you ask an experienced facilitator to lead this exercise because there is a slight risk it could upset teammate relationships rather than building them.
However, when this exercise is set up properly and teammates are emotionally and psychologically ready, this can be one of the best team building exercises you have ever experienced.
- This is a one-on-one breakout exercise conducted in an all-hands team meeting.
- One week before the all-hands team meeting, the team leader and facilitator conduct a teammate preparation meeting where you
- Teammates will prepare for the exercise by completing the Trust Dialogue Worksheet
- At the beginning of the all-hands team meeting, the facilitator will present, clarify and gain agreement to achieve the outcomes
- Next, teammates will be instructed to begin conducting their dialogues