Team Performance Assessment [TPA] is a 20-question teammate perception survey that is used as a performance dashboard. It’s for existing teams.
Conduct your TPA once every three to four months and you’ll easily see trends and patterns.
The TPA is a positive recognition tool that provides evidence Right-Minded team building is working which actually spurs continuous improvement.
The TPA is also an early warning system that triggers an alarm that something is about to go wrong such as poor quality, over runs, lack of alignment, or poor customer relationships. This gives you time to easily mitigate the those issues to remain a high-performing team.
This survey will help you and your team
- Identify potential teamwork improvement opportunities
- Give positive recognition to those deserving teammates
- Track the team’s performance trends
The team’s results, which are presented in their TPA Summary Report, stimulates real-world and timely dialogue. The TPA measures two performance categories:
Business or Work Processes; Interpersonal Relationships
- Understand Business Direction
- Agree with Business Plan
- Support Business Plan
- Defined Work Processes
- Happy with Work Processes
- Believe in Work Processes
- Understand Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow-Through on Responsibilities
- Working on the Right Things
- Making Things Better on Team
- Trust One Another
- Support One Another
- Feel Safe to Take Business Risks
- Feel Safe to Approach Others
- Communicate Appropriately
- Listen to One Another
- Conflicts Are Resolved
- Team Knowledge is Shared
- Meets or Exceeds Objectives
- Acknowledged & Recognized
You want these downloads too!
Download the TPA Excel calculator that will compile averages and percentages to be put into your TPA Summary Report
Click Here to download the TPA Summary Report template
TPA User’s Guide – will show you how to effectively use the TPA. Click Here