This process culminates into a 1-day workshop.
- To expedite the process of establishing working relationships and communications between a new leader and their staff
Workshop Desired Outcomes
- Begin the process of “forming” the team under new leadership
- Discuss, clarify, prioritize and agree on any new business directions and begin the process of aligning agendas and action plans
- Avoid the loss of momentum on all important objectives, projects and initiatives and agree on how they are prioritized under the new leader
- Enable the group to surface concerns, expectations and problems they foresee as a result of the leadership change and begin the process of creating agreements on how to resolve them
- By the end of the meeting, all participants are excited about the leadership change and feel a new sense of commitment to growing the business