Work agreements are usually tested and broken shortly after they have been created. It’s normal.
It’s important to recover and recommit. Download this article to learn what you can do.
Teammates who recover and recommit to living their work agreements after a “test”, are teammates who have:
- Made small modifications to their work agreements
- Recommitted to the “spirit” of their work agreements
- Used reflective listening
- Did not use toxic or trigger works
- Did not talk behind others backs – things were kept in the open
- Dealt with the test as soon as possible and
- Agreed that more tests will likely happen but that they should be less severe if they keep making modifications to their work agreements.