Our approach in training you how to develop Teams That Work is to use your team’s real work issues to help you streamline processes, achieve better results, and improve interpersonal relationships.
Therefore, during this session, you will be asked to complete activities regarding your team’s current situation, join in group discussions, and brainstorm strategies for applying the concepts and methods you will learn today “back home.”
We encourage you to keep an open mind, ask questions, share your experiences, participate in activities, and perhaps most importantly, have fun!
- Recognize the six competencies of Leading Teams That Work and how they apply to your team.
- Describe the dynamic interrelationship between an organization’s vision, mission, values, and strategic objectives and those of your team.
- Assess where your team stands today.
- Apply the connection between assessment, choice / decision-making and action to improve team process and results.
- How to align with your sponsor’s vision, mission, values, and strategic objectives.
- The six leadership competencies and assess your skills.
- The six steps in the Teams That Work system along with their specific sub-parts.
- The role of choice for accountability in improving team performance.
- Develop an action-oriented business & team development plan.
- The guidelines for creating Action & Process Work Agreements to enhance team performance