Right-Minded Teamwork [RMT] is a proven team building method. RMT can also be deployed in an enterprise-wide Team Management System [TMS].
Your organization has a common individual performance management program. Why not have a common Team Management System too?
Can you imagine how profitable it would be if every team in your organization:
- knew what it was to accomplish,
- executed its plan with precision and
- enjoyed working with their teammates?
Having an enterprise-wide Team Management System that helps your organization implement its strategic plan makes good sense, right?
Well, read this article and use the process presented here to help you make it happen.
If you want to consider this program and you would like consultation, contact me, Dan Hogan and I’ll be right over to help.
Here is An Enterprise Application – Executive Summary
Phase 1 – Launch
Use Right-Minded Teamwork & cascade it down
• Executive Team applies RMT’s 5 Elements to improve its team performance
• Create and staff TMS Steering Team and select internal facilitators to be trained
• Create a TMS vision of set of business deliverables
• Administer an Organizational-Wide Survey
• Time: 1-2 months
Phase 2 – Implementation
TMS Steering Team finalizes the enterprise rollout design and gains executive approval
• Apply RMT in all leadership teams
• Integrate and leverage current training programs with the TMS program
• Link other HR initiatives to TMS, like individual performance management, leadership, diversity
• Certify internal team building consultants through a TMS train-the-team-building facilitator workshops
• Establish a TMS clearinghouse where internal team building needs are matched with qualified internal team facilitators
• Apply RMT in all other teams
• Steering Team drives & guides the roll out; begins process of tracking business results & ROI
• Time: 2-6 months
Phase 3 – Enterprise Quarterly Results
Within the first six months, the TMS Steering Team will begin announcing quarterly improvements in such areas as:
• Work process efficiencies & savings
• New income growth
• Product & service innovation
• Customer satisfaction
Time: each team conducts a 4-8 hour team development workshop once per calendar quarter