“I bet you prefer a real-world team building workshop over a pretend one, right?”
Right-Minded Teamwork does not believe games, outdoor exercises, or social events are effective for improving teamwork. They can be fun. They are not valid team building methods. They are indirect and do not resolve team issues. They are, for the most part, pretend workshops.
Right-Minded Team building is not pretend. It’s real. Here’s what you get in this course:
- A process that designs a custom workshop your teammates can’t wait to attend because they know they will get real work done!
- A Process Map outlining all 12 steps plus lots of free downloadable materials, templates, examples and exercises for each step.
- The lessons are delivered to your inbox over a five week period. However, you can immediately download the entire ebook course if you like.
- The first three lessons will come over the first three days. All three are important but step #3 “What the leader wants may not be what the team needs” will get you pointed in the right-minded direction.
This course summarizes Dan Hogan‘s three decades of in-the-field team building experience. Dan is a Certified Master Facilitator who personally facilitated over 500 team workshops in the USA and six other countries.
We think you’ll find this online course is more than enough to help you design a successful workshop. But if you need any additional support, we’re here to help.
To get started in this course, just enter your email address below.
Others are saying…
“This course provided me with rational, structured approach to identifying and achieving the true goals of a team-building workshop.” Roger Baker, Principle of The Business of Policing and former Anaheim Police Chief.
“If I had to summarize the greatest benefit received I would have to say awareness. It gave me awareness of tools and processes to use to ensure I design the best possible workshops, that the participants know they have input to the design because they’ve been interviewed, that the desired outcomes are addressing the true root cause of whatever issues there are, and that the leader requesting the workshop is aligned to those desired outcomes.” Lydia Cole, Team Facilitator at Ultra Electronics.
Here’s a reliable way to decide:
- Enroll and immediately review the Introductory lesson. It will come to your inbox – instantaneously. In 5 minutes we will present all 12 Steps.
- Ask yourself, “If I were to implement these steps in my team building facilitation, will they work?”
- If your own logic says yes, then you can trust this process and carry on learning these important design steps