Strictly speaking, there is no one right way to facilitate a Team Work Agreement dialogue.
There are key principles and they follow this general flow most of the time.
This is a basic process description.
- Determine Work Agreement Outcome
- Create an Intention Statement
- Gain Buy-in to Live Intention
- Clarify Conditions for Acceptance
- Agree on How to Live Agreements
- Publicly Commit to Work Agreements
If you want an advanced description, download Facilitating Work Agreements: 10-Step Advance Process.