Communicating for Higher Performance will help you:
- Identify and remove communication barriers.
- Respond to others in ways that open up the flow of information rather than shut it down.
- Strengthen peer, team and personal relationships.
- Learn when and how to appropriately use reflective listening and other communication tools to strengthen relationships.
- Gain greater awareness of how your personal filters may be distorting what you hear.
- Learn ways to respond to others that open-up rather than close-down the flow of information.
- Learn techniques for communicating more effectively in group situations.
- Uncover communication “habits” that may be keeping you from listening and speaking more effectively.
- Practice new interaction behaviors and receive personal feedback in a supportive environment.
- Learn new methods for handling and resolving emotionally charged conflicts.
- Learn techniques that will help you become more open to other points of view.
- Learn how to appropriately and constructively assert yourself and resolve conflict.
- Learn how to give effective feedback.
- Learn techniques for appropriately expressing “left-hand column” thinking.