You and your team have a pivotal Choice: believe and behave as one team or pull in separate directions.
Separateness or Victim/Victimizer choice hinders performance.
- It sets up destructive competition, encourages little or no cooperation, reinforces power struggles, feeds the feeling of helplessness, and justifies finger pointing and blame.
Oneness or Right-Minded Accountability helps performance.
- It creates cooperation and collaboration, it nurtures healthy competition, and it empowers people to take accountability.
The costs and benefits are clear. The Choice for oneness is better.
- Create healthier and more functional working relationships by understanding how to take the high road of accountability versus the low road of victimization.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the Choice Model.
- Understand the principles, values, beliefs and intentions that drive accountable and victimization behaviors.
- Create three individual plans to transform three difficult interpersonal situations into accountable and productive relationships.
- Create three individual plans to help those who have been entrusted to your leadership or guidance.
- Create an agreement to balance your internal and external work.
- Create an interlocking accountability agreement with those in the class to follow through and report back on how the three transformations took place.
Buy Right-Minded Choice Cards
For the first time ever, you can buy and print our popular Right-Minded Choice Cards for your teammates!
Join many others who have used “Choice” to create and sustain Right-Minded Teamwork.
To get started, Click Here – to download your pdf template and Avery cards.