You and your team have a pivotal Choice: believe and behave as one team or pull in separate directions.
Separateness or Victim/Victimizer choice hinders performance.
- It sets up destructive competition, encourages little or no cooperation, reinforces power struggles, feeds the feeling of helplessness, and justifies finger pointing and blame.
Oneness or Right-Minded Accountability helps performance.
- It creates cooperation and collaboration, it nurtures healthy competition, and it empowers people to take accountability.
The costs and benefits are clear. The Choice for oneness is better.
- Create healthier and more functional working relationships by understanding how to take the high road of accountability versus the low road of victimization.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the Choice Model.
- Understand the principles, values, beliefs and intentions that drive accountable and victimization behaviors.
- Create three individual plans to transform three difficult interpersonal situations into accountable and productive relationships.
- Create three individual plans to help those who have been entrusted to your leadership or guidance.
- Create an agreement to balance your internal and external work.
- Create an interlocking accountability agreement with those in the class to follow through and report back on how the three transformations took place.
For the first time ever, you can buy and print our popular Right-Minded Choice Cards for your teammates!
Join many others who have used “Choice” to create and sustain Right-Minded Teamwork.
To get started, Click Here – to download your pdf template and Avery cards.